Thursday, October 1, 2015

RANT.

Hello. My name is Abigail and today I’m having a meltdown.

I feel like I’m being pulled in so many different directions. There is so much to do and never enough time to do it.

The boyfriend is moving into town this weekend…which also is when Hurricane Joaquin is moving in. What a coincidence.

The boyfriend needs me to pick up a router for the new apartment, on my lunch break.

The boyfriend’s roommate needs the router BEFORE my lunch break.

GUYS. I ONLY HAVE ONE LUNCH BREAK.

Work has been fulfilling, but very busy. I don’t have time to be orchestrating all of this.

I am so happy that the boyfriend is moving closer, but I don’t handle change well.

All of a sudden we go from seeing each other once every two months or so, to seeing each other every day.

I’m psyched about this, but just about every weekend this month, we’re going to be going on a trip together to go pick up furniture for him, go to a wedding of one of his friends, and a trip with some of my friends…

It’s all great stuff…but I’m losing my mind. I need a grace period to see how he and I work together in person. I’ve only really seen him 5 times…for a total of MAYBE two weeks if it was all smooshed together.

I NEED TIME TO GET USED TO IT ALL FIRST.

Oh! And the bathrooms at the house need to be cleaned. Usually I just do it, but I need help this month. Thankfully my roommates are great and step up when I ask, but I hate having to ask for help.

Oh! And WE ALL USE THE BATHROOMS!!

IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS THAT SINGLE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO DO I AM GOING TO HURT SOMEBODY!

OH! And here, proof a bazillion things that were due LAST WEEK but we’re only getting them to you NOW.


END RANT. *Takes bow* Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Is there anything a humble Crump can do to make things easier? I don't think coming down this weekend would be in any way helpful(unless I invest in a submarine), but I can certainly come down next weekend and help move things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you!! I really appreciate it! You really are the best. But duh. lol
      Yeah, the weather has been sooo nasty here for the last week and a half or so. And I would love to have you ANY WEEKEND you want to come! We'll just actually be in MD for most of that next weekend, getting furniture from my parents, actually.

      Delete
    2. Well should you find yourself short of packing space, hit me up. Alternatively(or in conjunction), I can treat you guys to a meal at some time/place. Or just send a pizza directly to your house.

      Delete
    3. Aww!! Thank you!! I love you!! You are so wonderful! Okay!!

      Delete