Sunday, August 18, 2013

At The End of The Day.


At the end of the day, I’ve realized that relationships are the single most important thing in my life to me.

At the end of the day, I don’t want to just date; I want to be loved.

At the end of the day, I don’t want to cling. I want to trust. Despite everything I’ve been through, I still want to trust.

At the end of the day, I don’t mind crying a little if I can be comforted by a friend.

At the end of the day, I want to be a better person that I was the day before.

At the end of the day, I just want that void to be filled. It doesn’t have to be tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that. It doesn’t have to be this year, or the next…just “someday.”

At the end of the day, I know that no matter what the day had been like or how empty I might sometimes feel, I know that I am loved. And for right now, for today, that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment