Monday, September 16, 2013

Eight Things that I Love to Do, But Suck At

Dance. All sorts of dance, especially ballet. Although I've been taking ballet classes off and on since I was 10, I’m still a beginner.

Ice skating. I love it, but I suck at it. I still have a nice scar on my hand to prove it.

Skateboarding. I extra suck at this one. I love the idea of skateboarding and I’m in love with my board, Nunzio, but I can’t stay on the board for more than a matter of seconds.

Archery. I suck slightly less at archery. I feel like if I spent a lot of time on it, I’d do even better. Hmmm…here’s a good birthday present idea, guys: a recurve bow!

Bowling. I enjoy it as a group activity, but not enough to really practice up and improve my game.

Mini golf. Or even golf in general. I remember having a wicked swing when I was about 11, but I never cultivated that…bummer.

Art. I’m a lousy artist. Although…there was this one sketch that turned out well once…but that’s a really long story…

Swimming. I actually cannot swim—not even a bit, so this doesn't totally fit in this list. I love water and I love being in/around water, but the moment my feet are not touching something solid, forget it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment